The West Marion Health & Rehabilitation Center is located on the grounds of the West Marion Community Hospital and within the West Marion Medical Offices Plaza. This 3,600 square foot outpatient facility offers outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, and specialized hand care, and speech therapy.
We also staff and manage the physical rehabilitation department at West Marion Community Hospital, providing specialized care to the hospital’s inpatient population.
Specialized Services Include:
- Certified Hand Care
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- General Musculoskeletal Pain and Injury Management:
- Upper and lower extremities
- Sports Medicine – including management of equestrian-related injuries
- Neurological Rehab including CVAs, Spinal Cord, and Brain Injuries
- Prosthetic Training and Rehab
- Wound Care
- Industrial Rehab
7470 SW 60th Ave. Rd.
Ocala, FL 34476
Monday – Friday
7:00 M to 6:00 PM